Our cancellation policy is renewed starting from HKT 21st February, 2022.
Ways To Purchase Pre-Order Items
- Fully settle the payment by clicking “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” on the cart page
- Apply installment plan by clicking “APPLY INSTALLMENT PLAN” on the cart page
How to place a pre-order?
- You are required to settle the shipping fee by choosing the shipping option on the checkout page under the condition that the dimensions of the product have been provided by the manufacturer when you would like to fully settle the payment.
- You are not required to settle the shipping fee under the condition that the manufacturer did not provide the dimensions of the product when you would like to fully settle the payment. Our sales team will send an email regarding the shipping options when the pre-order is about to be released/ arrived at our warehouse. The shipping fee will be collected afterward.
- You are not required to settle the shipping fee when you apply for an installment plan. Our sales team will send an email regarding the shipping options when the pre-order is about to be released. The shipping fee will be collected afterward.
- Reminder: If the courier rejects your shipment due to any issues, for example, the dimensions exceed the limit of the service, our sales team will provide a new service quotation for upgrading the shipping service and also related solutions. The dimensions are yet to be confirmed, if the dimensions increase, causing an extra shipping fee when the pre-order is released, our sales team will provide a new service quotation for upgrading the shipping service and also related solutions. If the shipping fee is increased due to any reason after the release, Toys Wonderland may collect an extra fee.
- Free Shipping: Free shipping is applied to specific products. Your order will be shipped with the cheapest service (estimated delivery time: 7-30 business days) provided by Hong Kong Post by default while the surface parcel is not applied. If Hong Kong Post cannot provide services due to the epidemic or any circumstances, our sales team will provide a quotation for your options to pay an extra fee to upgrade the shipping service or keep the order in our warehouse till the service is resumed.
- Delivery Time: Please refer to the official website of each carrier, the time is subject to change for any reason, for example, the epidemic.
When your pre-order is about to be released/ arrived at our warehouse, our sales team will send an email regarding the pre-order arrival and provide details. The arrival notices depend on different scenarios. You may refer to the below situations.
Order That Has Been Fully Paid For and Shipping Fee： You will receive an arrival notice and the pre-order item will be shipped when it is ready.
Completed Installment Plan : You will receive an arrival notice with shipping options via email. An invoice will be sent for paying the shipping fee after you have selected the option according to your preferences. The shipping fee is required to be paid within 14 calendar days after you have received the arrival notice. Your order will be canceled after the deadline and the payment will be fully refunded in the form of store credit.
Incomplete Installment Plan : Our online system will automatically collect the remaining balance after 7 calendar days you have received an arrival notice. Your order will be canceled if your credit card has failed to pay the remaining balance at the deadline and the payment will be fully refunded in the form of store credit. After the payment is captured successfully, you will receive an email for shipping options. An invoice will be sent for paying the shipping fee after you have selected the option according to your preferences. The shipping fee is required to be paid within 14 calendar days after you have received the arrival notice. Your order will be canceled after the deadline and the payment will be fully refunded in the form of store credit.
The Arrival of Pre-Order Products
Every pre-order contains an expected arrival date. Any latest information will be updated in the product description on the product page.
In normal circumstances, pre-order does arrive on time. However, this highly depends on the manufacturer, there could be an unexpected delay in the product manufacture line. In this scenario, no compensation can be given for pre-orders that arrive late. We don’t recommend pre-ordering products as gifts or for special occasions that are time-sensitive.
When there is a delay announcement by the manufacturer after you have received the email regarding the arrival of the pre-order, our sales team will also update the news via email.
You may refer to https://www.toyswonderland.com/cancellation-policy/ for more details.
Due to the nature of pre-orders and the market price adjustment, pricing may sometimes change after the product is launched for presale. Your price will not be adjusted under any circumstance except the below situations, including the price is dropped/ increased.
In rare cases, mandatory price changes may occur on pre-orders. This can happen when we receive an incorrect quotation from the manufacturer or any mistakes have been made by the manufacturer, causing an unreasonable change in the price. If the price goes up in an unacceptable range, we will notify affected customers for collecting any extra payment. You can cancel your order at any time. You may refer to https://www.toyswonderland.com/cancellation-policy/ for more details.
We do our best to complete every order we accept, but circumstances may be beyond our control. In special cases, including but not limited to the manufacturer cancels production, providing insufficient quantity, the stocks are damaged during delivery to our warehouse, etc, we will cancel your order and notify you immediately and arrange for a refund or under any circumstance’s indemnity.
We use a complex algorithm to determine the order in which pre-orders are processed. One of the most important factors is the order in which pre-orders are placed. We take other elements into consideration so that if any issues arise, such as supply shortage, shipping damage, manufacturer delays, or grading issues, we can serve as many customers in the fairest way possible.
The order distribution is according to your order time. The faster you order, the faster you get the product.
Definition of Quarters
First Quarter (Q1 ) – January – March
Second Quarter (Q2) – April – June
Third Quarter (Q3) – July – September
Fourth Quarter (Q4) – October – December
|Can I pay the shipping fee in advance under the installment plan?|
No. You are not required to settle the shipping fee when you apply for an installment plan. Our sales team will send an email regarding the shipping options when the pre-order is about to be released. The shipping fee will be collected afterward.
|Can I change to another product after placing an order?|
Please contact our Customer Service Team at [email protected]. You may change the product as far as circumstances allow.
|Why is the pre-order released/ available at other stores while Toys Wonderland does not?|
We value our vendor relationships and respect their listing restrictions. There can be specific restrictions from the vendor that are case-specific. Some online retailers may not have a direct relationship with the vendor or may simply choose to ignore the vendor restrictions. We will notify our customers when the pre-order is completely ready to ship.
|What is the difference between Hot Toys First Batch Pre Order & Second Batch Pre Order?|
Hot Toys is a Hong Kong-based company. They release their latest product in Hong Kong 2-3 months earlier than other countries. The customer who pre-order the first batch from our store, we are guaranteed to ship it within one business day after the official release.
For customers who choose the second batch pre-order, the dispatch time will be 2-3 months later than the first batch release.
To illustrate, if a product is to be released on 06/07/2019. The first batch pre-order will be shipped one business day after the release, whereas the second batch pre-order will be shipped one month or later.
|Why is First Batch Pre-Order costing more after the release?|
Our business code ensures that the cost of your collectible will be fixed after you place the order. Due to the market fluctuations, when the product is officially launched, some products may cost 2-3 times more than their original price. But our business code frees you from any additional charges since the cost of your collectible will follow the price you see on the day you placed the order. The market fluctuations of prices will not affect collectors. Therefore, it is possible to have different prices before and after the release of the collectible.
|Why hasn’t my second batch pre-order been shipped when there is an in-stock and first-batch pre-order available?|
A second-batch pre-order usually takes longer to arrive which is explained on our pre-order page, a second-batch pre-order is usually 2-3 months after the release of the first-batch pre-order, therefore customers can enjoy a lower price in normal circumstances. First batch pre-orders are usually more competitive and have a shortage. If you wish to change the order to in-stock for an earlier arrival, please contact our customer service at [email protected]. You may change the order to in-stock as far as circumstances allow.
|Why do I have to pre-order with Toys Wonderland?|
When you place a pre-order with Toys Wonderland, we will reserve that item for you from our incoming shipment. Pre-ordering also provides a better price than an in-stock price under certain circumstances. Pre-ordering provides the fastest retailing service. In some cases, we are pre-sold out so only those who pre-ordered with us will receive these items as we do not have any additional items available for normal ‘in stock’ sales. If there is stock after pre-order, the price will be higher than the pre-order price under certain circumstances.