Importance of your personal data
We realize that your privacy is very important and Toys Wonderland is committed to protecting your privacy. We do not collect and use your personal data as described below unless you voluntarily provide it to us. In addition, we in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region will comply with the relevant requirements of the Hong Kong Privacy Ordinance (ie the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance). If you choose not to provide your personal data, you will not be able to receive the products or services you have ordered, or you will not be able to register on our website, application or other media.
Collect your personal data
We will ask you to provide your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Register your personal data to create an account on our website or request to subscribe to our newsletter;
- Participate in promotions or other features offered by the website;
- Request to receive any promotional, promotional or other type of communication;
- Make enquiries or make comments through our client department; and/or
- Purchase merchandise on our platform.
- Identity and contact information (such as name, address, phone number or email address) when you would like to provide such information for purposes such as logging into an online account, participating in events or purchasing merchandise.
- Payment Information: For example, you must provide credit card details, bank account or other payment details in order to accept products or services ordered from us.
- Statistics such as your gender and birthday.
- Information you submit or post in public places, on our social media pages or on our website, such as product reviews.
- Information about your purchases on the Internet. This may include the product you purchased and its price.
- When necessary, we may also collect information about Toys Wonderland products and services posted on third-party websites or social media platforms for the following purposes and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Use your personal data
Your personal data will be used for the following purposes:
- To give us a better understanding of your interests, concerns and preferences;
- To provide you with more information about changes to our website and service updates;
- Record statistics for market analysis;
- To communicate with you about account information or customer service needs;
- To better answer your customer service inquiries or provide you with services you have requested;
- To protect our company, our customers, our partners and our platform; and to collect and enforce accounts and prevent fraud;
- To facilitate the operation and improvement of this website and services, including the processing, arrangement and dispatch of orders or promotional materials, supplementation and/or updating of our database, after-sales service or website hosting services.
Access and correction of your personal data
In accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have the right to access and correct your personal data. If you wish to access or correct your personal data, please submit your request by email to [email protected].
Protect your personal data
We will endeavor to take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is kept confidential and secure and we will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent any unlawful or accidental destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized disclosure or access or other unlawful processing. In particular, we take care to ensure that our information systems are properly protected and secured. We have used specific tools that allow us to discover security issues that have occurred. The use of these tools may result in access to personal data by our security service personnel. Such data will be collected and processed in accordance with applicable data protection legislation for the sole purpose of managing security concerns.
However, users of our website are cautioned that due to the open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that any of your personal data stored on our servers or transmitted between users will not be accessed without permission, and we declare that , we are not responsible for any data or communications that are stolen or lost, accessed or damaged without permission, or intercepted. By using our website, you confirm that you understand and agree to assume these risks.