- PRODUCT CODEMMS594
- PRODUCT NAMEROBIN
- HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 30 CM TALL
- POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
- SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT WITH MOVIE-ACCURATE FACIAL EXPRESSION, DETAILED SKIN TEXTURE AND FACE MASK
- ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Robin in Batman Forever
– Newly developed head sculpt with movie-accurate facial expression, detailed skin texture and face mask
– Approximately 30 cm tall
– Specialized body with 30 points of articulation
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relax hands
– One (1) pair of gesture hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-paintedCostume :
– One (1) metallic red and green suit with gold utility belt and Robin logo
– One (1) black cape with collar, yellowish brown colored lining (with bendable wire)
– One (1) pair of black forearm gauntlets
– One (1) pair of black bootsAccessory:
– Specially painted figure stand with character nameplate and movie logo
What is the difference between Hot Toys First Batch Pre Order & Second Batch Pre Order?
- Hot Toys is a Hong Kong-based company, they release their latest product in Hong Kong 2-3 months earlier than in other countries, the customer who pre-orders the first batch from our store, we are guaranteed to ship it within one business day after the official release
- For customers who choose the second batch pre-order, the dispatch time will be 2-3 months later than the first batch release.
- To illustrate, say if a product is to be released on 06/07/2019. The first batch pre-order will be shipped one business day after the release, whereas the second batch pre-order will be shipped one month or later.
Is First Batch Pre-Order cheaper than In-stock collectible?
Our business code ensures that the cost of your collectible will be fixed after you placed the order.
Due to the market fluctuations. When the product is officially launched. Some products may cost 2-3 times more than their original price. But our business code frees you from any additional charges since the cost of your collectible will follow the price you see on the day you placed the order. The market fluctuations of prices will not affect collectors. Therefore, in most cases, the price of the product after release is often different from that of the price during pre-order. The difference could go either way, the pre-order batch could be cheaper than the in-stock batch and the pre-order batch could also be more expensive than the in-stock batch. Please be reminded that we only secure your stock and make sure you would not pay any additional charge. And any price changes cannot justify any refund.