The 1/6th scale Black Adam (Golden Armor) Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version)’s special features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Dwayne Johnson as Black Adam in Black Adam
– One (1) newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs features
– One (1) additional newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs features
– Specially applied luminous reflective effects on eyes to emulate Black Adam channeling his power
– Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
– Approximately 33 cm tall
– Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulation which can naturally portray Black Adam’s muscular physique
– Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of gestured hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) black fabric cape with patterns in gold color (embedded with bendable wire)
– One (1) weathered gray costume with metallic gold armlet, knee pad and LED-lighted lightning emblem (power operated)
– One (1) metallic gold belt
– One (1) pair of metallic gold forearm gauntlets
– One (1) pair of metallic gold boots
– One (1) pair of gradient yellow colored lightning effect accessories (attachable to forearms)
– One (1) gradient yellow colored lightning effect accessories (attachable to upper body)
– Specially designed diorama figure base with four (4) gradient yellow colored lightning effect accessories (also attachable to figure’s body)
What is the difference between Hot Toys First Batch Pre Order & Second Batch Pre Order?
- Hot Toys is a Hong Kong-based company, they release their latest product in Hong Kong 2-3 months earlier than in other countries, the customer who pre-orders the first batch from our store, we are guaranteed to ship it within one business day after the official release
- For customers who choose the second batch pre-order, the dispatch time will be 2-3 months later than the first batch release.
- To illustrate, say if a product is to be released on 06/07/2019. The first batch pre-order will be shipped one business day after the release, whereas the second batch pre-order will be shipped one month or later.
Is the first batch pre-order cost more than the in-stock collectible?
No, every collectible price will fluctuate for different factors. But we ensure you have a fixed cost upon your purchase. Meaning there would not be any additional charges regardless of the fluctuation of market price