Hot Toys Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness – 1/6th scale Doctor Strange Collectible Figure MMS645
-The shipping fee is To Be Settled When Release
-Estimated Release date: 2023 July-December
NOTE: The shipping fees provided above are the current estimates. Fees may rise as shipping providers may increase their fees or additional surcharges to adapt to the current situation.
CHF268.81 – CHF351.34
“Dreams are windows into the lives of our Multiversal selves.” – Doctor Strange
Marvel Studios’ Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness continues to unlock the Multiverse in MCU and revealed more threats lurking through every dimension. The Master of Mystic Arts must journey into the unknown with mystical allies both old and new, and to confront variants of some familiar faces along the way.
To expand on the Marvel collection, Hot Toys officially presents Doctor Strange as 1/6th scale collectible figure inspired by Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.
Faithfully crafted based on the appearance of Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange in the movie, this figure features a newly developed head sculpt with short hair sculpture; an aesthetic recreation of the tunic outfit in layers, sculpted boots and arm wraps, a new Cloak of Levitation with blue patch; amazing accessories including The Book of Vishanti, a pair of handcuff, a number of mystic art effects, a dynamic figure base specially designed for the figure and the cape.
Shortly after the movie released, Hot Toys team is excited to enrich the collector experience by adding a newly developed Doctor Strange head sculpt with a third eye on forehead as seen in the post-credit scenes.
The new Doctor Strange figure is going to push your collection boundaries!
- PRODUCT CODEMMS645
- PRODUCT NAMEDOCTOR STRANGE
- HEIGHTAPPROXIMATELY 31 CM TALL
- POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS30
- SPECIAL FEATURESNEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPTS, NEWLY TAILORED OUTFIT, THE BOOK OF VISHANTI, MYSTIC ART EFFECTS
- PRODUCT RELEASE DATEAPPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2023
- ARTISTSHEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Benedict Cumberbatch as Doctor Strange in Marvel Studios’ Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
– One (1) newly developed head sculpt
– One (1) newly developed head sculpt of Doctor Strange with a third eye
– Movie-accurate facial features, wrinkles and skin texture
– Short hair sculpture
– Body with over 30 points of articulation
– Approximately 31 cm tall
– Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of firts
– One (1) pair of opened hands
– One (1) accessories holding right hand
– Five (5) mystic power-using hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-paintedCostume :
– One (1) red and blue colored cape (The Cloak of Levitation) adorned with intricate embroidery and special magnetic clip-on design
– One (1) navy-colored under-tunic
– One (1) multi-layered blue and navy-colored tunic
– Two (2) dark brown-colored cummerbund
– One (1) pair of arm wraps
– One (1) pair of dark blue-colored pants
– One (1) pair of black bootsAccessories:
– One (1) The Book of Vishanti
– One (1) pair of handcuffs
– One (1) amulet (The Eye of Agamotto)
– Two (2) sling rings
– Nine (9) pieces of mystic art effects including:
• One (1) pair of orange-colored viper mystic art effects
• One (1) strand of orange-colored mystic art effect
• One (1) pair of orange-colored mandalas of light
• Two (2) pairs of orange colored mandalas of light in different sizes (wearable on forearms)
– Specially designed figure stand with movie logo and character nameplate
What is the difference between Hot Toys First Batch Pre Order & Second Batch Pre Order?
- Hot Toys is a Hong Kong-based company, they release their latest product in Hong Kong 2-3 months earlier than in other countries, the customer who pre-orders the first batch from our store, we are guaranteed to ship it within one business day after the official release
- For customers who choose the second batch pre-order, the dispatch time will be 2-3 months later than the first batch release.
- To illustrate, say if a product is to be released on 06/07/2019. The first batch pre-order will be shipped one business day after the release, whereas the second batch pre-order will be shipped one month or later.
Is the first batch pre-order cost more than the in-stock collectible?
No, every collectible price will fluctuate for different factors. But we ensure you have a fixed cost upon your purchase. Meaning there would not be any additional charges regardless of the fluctuation of market price
There are no reviews yet.