Hot Toys Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness – 1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) MMS653
-The shipping fee is To Be Settled When Release
-Estimated Release date: 2023 October-December
NOTE: The shipping fees provided above are the current estimates. Fees may rise as shipping providers may increase their fees or additional surcharges to adapt to the current situation.
MYR RM1,248.59 – MYR RM1,532.49
“I do hope you understand what’s about to happen – this is me being reasonable.” – The Scarlet Witch
Wanda Maximoff, aka The Scarlet Witch, reveals to Doctor Strange how her children exist in every other Universe and her intention to possess the multiverse-travelling power so she can be in a reality where she can finally attain her longing desire. She then uses the Darkhold to dreamwalk and hijack the consciousness of an alternate version of herself in another universe.
Continuing on the Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness collection, Hot Toys is excited to present today, the Deluxe version 1/6th scale collectible figure of The Scarlet Witch featuring amazing accessories for the Dreamwalking spell.
Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Elizabeth Olsen as The Scarlet Witch in movie, the figure features a newly developed head sculpt and tiara with stunning likeness, two styles of front hair sculptures, specially applied luminous reflective effect on eyes to emulate Scarlet Witch using her abilities, faithful recreation of costume in scarlet red applied with dramatic weathering effects, highly-detailed accessories such as the Darkhold, different styles of power-using effects accessories, and interchangeable hands with black finger tips.
In addition, the deluxe version will exclusively include Dreamwalking spell effect accessories, candle diorama accessories, and a round shaped display stand with magic spell graphic card to recreate the scene when The Scarlet Witch casts the forbidden spell.
The Scarlet Witch figure is now trespassing to your Marvel collection!
PRODUCT CODE MMS653
PRODUCT NAME THE SCARLET WITCH
HEIGHT APPROXIMATELY 28 CM TALL
POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS 28
SPECIAL FEATURES DREAMWALK SPELL EFFECT ACCESSORY, CANDLE DIORAMA ACCESSORIES, NEWLY DEVELOPED HEAD SCULPT
PRODUCT RELEASE DATE APPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2023
The 1/6th scale The Scarlet Witch Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Elizabeth Olsen as The Scarlet Witch in Marvel Studios’ Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
– One (1) newly developed head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression and make-up
– One (1) interchangeable front hair sculpture
– Specially applied luminous reflective effect on eyes to emulate Scarlet Witch using her abilities
– Brown color long curly hair sculpture with tiara
– Specialized body with over 28 points of articulations
– Approximately 28 cm tall
– Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of opened hands
– Two (2) pairs of clenching hands
– Two (2) pairs of power-using hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) red, black colored shirt with weathering effects
– One (1) red, black colored waist armor with patterns
– One (1) black colored pants
– One (1) pair of black colored boots
– One (1) Darkhold
– Two (2) pairs of power-using effects accessories
– Two (2) dreamwalk spell effect accessories***
– Four (4) sets of candle diorama accessories***
– Specially designed diorama figure stand with graphic card***
***Exclusive to Deluxe Version
What is the difference between Hot Toys First Batch Pre Order & Second Batch Pre Order?
- Hot Toys is a Hong Kong-based company, they release their latest product in Hong Kong 2-3 months earlier than in other countries, the customer who pre-orders the first batch from our store, we are guaranteed to ship it within one business day after the official release
- For customers who choose the second batch pre-order, the dispatch time will be 2-3 months later than the first batch release.
- To illustrate, say if a product is to be released on 06/07/2019. The first batch pre-order will be shipped one business day after the release, whereas the second batch pre-order will be shipped one month or later.
Is the first batch pre-order cost more than the in-stock collectible?
No, every collectible price will fluctuate for different factors. But we ensure you have a fixed cost upon your purchase. Meaning there would not be any additional charges regardless of the fluctuation of market price