Hot Toys Spider-man: Across The Spider-Verse – Miles Morales 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure MMS710
-The shipping fee will automatically calculate at checkout
-Estimated Release date: 2024 Q3 – Q4
MYR RM1,020.83 – MYR RM1,364.93
“There’s an elite crew with all the best Spider-people in it?!” – Miles Morales
Brooklyn’s one and only Spider-Man is swinging back into action! After reuniting with Gwen Stacy, Miles Morales is catapulted across the Multiverse, where he encounters a team of Spider-People charged with protecting its very existence. But when the heroes clash on how to handle a new threat, Miles finds himself pitted against the other Spiders and must redefine what it means to be a hero so he can save the people he loves most.
Inspired by the highly-anticipated Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse movie, Hot Toys is presenting the new 1/6th scale Miles Morales Collectible Figure to prepare you for the upcoming adventure from the other dimension.
The greatly-poseable figure features a newly developed Miles Morales head sculpt with separate rolling eyeball system and a masked head with multiple pairs of eye pieces to create different expressions. A newly designed body that depicts his physique, comes with a black Spidey suit is specially made with a semi-transparent yet stretchable fabric, while the under layer gives off a metallic blue shimmering effect. His trendy outfit is faithfully recreated through careful choice of fabric, from the outer coat, hoodie, denim vest, jersey top to the denim jeans and sculpted sneakers. More detailed accessories include The Spot diorama accessories, comic book, assorted web accessories, spider sense effect graphic, multiverse themed backdrop, and a dynamic figure stand.
A Special Edition available in selected markets includes an interchangeable masked head with partially unveiled lower face as exclusive bonus item.
Reserve space for the Miles Morales to expand your Spidey collection!
The 1/6th scale Miles Morales Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Miles Morales in Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse
– One (1) newly developed head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs
– One (1) interchangeable masked head with four (4) pairs of interchangeable eye pieces that can create numerous combinations of expressions
– Newly developed specialized body with 30 points of articulation
– Approximately 29 cm tall
– Ten (10) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands with web pattern including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of hands for cobweb shooting
– One (1) pair of hands for cobweb swinging
– One (1) pair of open hands
– One (1) pair of gesture hands
– Two (2) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) newly tailored red and black colored Spider-Man Suit embossed with web pattern and red spider emblem on chest
– One (1) black coat
– One (1) blue denim vest
– One (1) grey and red colored hoodie
– One (1) blue jersey vest
– One (1) white colored long sleeve T-shirt
– One (1) pair of blue denim jeans
– One (1) pair of sneakers
– Two (2) The Spot diorama accessories
– One (1) comic book
– Five (5) strings of spider web in different shapes and lengths, attachable to the web-shooters
– One (1) spider sense effect graphic card
– One (1) multiverse themed backdrop
– A dynamic figure stand with movie logo and character name
What is the difference between Hot Toys First Batch Pre Order & Second Batch Pre Order?
- Hot Toys is a Hong Kong-based company, they release their latest product in Hong Kong 2-3 months earlier than in other countries, the customer who pre-orders the first batch from our store, we are guaranteed to ship it within one business day after the official release
- For customers who choose the second batch pre-order, the dispatch time will be 2-3 months later than the first batch release.
- To illustrate, say if a product is to be released on 06/07/2019. The first batch pre-order will be shipped one business day after the release, whereas the second batch pre-order will be shipped one month or later.
Is the first batch pre-order cost more than the in-stock collectible?
No, every collectible price will fluctuate for different factors. But we ensure you have a fixed cost upon your purchase. Meaning there would not be any additional charges regardless of the fluctuation of market price.