Hot Toys Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi™ – Darth Vader™ 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure (Special Edition) DX27B
-The shipping fee is To Be Settled When Release
-Estimated Release Date: 2023 Q4 – 2024 Q1
NOTE: The shipping fees provided above are the current estimates. Fees may rise as shipping providers may increase their fees or additional surcharges to adapt to the current situation.
£251.09 – £282.74
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Darth Vader in Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi series
– A battle damaged helmet to reveal part of head sculpt with served forehead, equipped with rolling eyeball function
– Highly-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
– Approximately 35 cm tall
– Body with over 30 points of articulations
– Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
– One (1) pair of hands for holding belt boxes
– One (1) force using right hand
– One (1) left fist
– Three (3) gesture hands
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) finely tailored Darth Vader armor and suit
– One (1) black cloak
– One (1) battle damaged chest control panel
– One (1) LED-lighted system function belt (power operated)
– One (1) pair of black boots
– One (1) LED-lighted red lightsaber (power operated)
– One (1) red-colored lightsaber blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
– One (1) Darth Vader’s lightsaber hilt
– One (1) pair of Third Sister’s lightsabers
– Specially designed rocky diorama figure stand
Exclusive Bonus Accessories for Special Edition:
– One (1) Grand Inquisitor hologram miniature
– One (1) holoprojector
What is the difference between Hot Toys First Batch Pre Order & Second Batch Pre Order?
- Hot Toys is a Hong Kong-based company, they release their latest product in Hong Kong 2-3 months earlier than in other countries, the customer who pre-orders the first batch from our store, we are guaranteed to ship it within one business day after the official release
- For customers who choose the second batch pre-order, the dispatch time will be 2-3 months later than the first batch release.
- To illustrate, say if a product is to be released on 06/07/2019. The first batch pre-order will be shipped one business day after the release, whereas the second batch pre-order will be shipped one month or later.
Is the first batch pre-order cost more than the in-stock collectible?
No, every collectible price will fluctuate for different factors. But we ensure you have a fixed cost upon your purchase. Meaning there would not be any additional charges regardless of the fluctuation of market price