Batman designed the Tactical Batsuit after forming the Justice League in order to combat the invading Parademon army. It’s an upgraded, tougher version of his iconic costume with visible light armor plates offers protection from the hits while still being able to move and throw quick punches. He can also wear goggles with the suit that allows multiple functions to assist him in piloting his vehicle.
Celebrating Batman Day, Hot Toys is delighted to present the Tactical Batsuit Version of 1/6th scale Batman collectible figure based on Zack Snyder’s Justice League!
Meticulously crafted based on the image of Ben Affleck as Batman/ Bruce Wayne in Zack Snyder’s Justice League, the figure showcases the Tactical Batsuit in gorgeous detail with updated paint applications. The 1/6th scale Batman figure features a cowled head sculpt with interchangeable eye pieces and lower faces capturing Ben Affleck’s facial expressions, interchangeable goggles, a specialized body portraying Batman’s muscular body, finely tailored Tactical Batsuit textured with elements of battle-damage, a highly-accurate Parademon gun, and multiple Bat gadgets. The figure also comes with a Paredemon diorama base tinged with painted lava and weathering details.
This unique Batman figure will bring justice to your collection!
The 1/6th scale Batman (Tactical Batsuit Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
– Authentic and detailed likeness of Ben Affleck as Batman wearing Tactical Batsuit in Zack Snyder’s Justice League
– One (1) Batman cowled head with three (3) interchangeable eye pieces and three (3) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing different facial expressions
– Approximately 33 cm tall
– A specialized muscular body with 30 points of articulations
– Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
– One (1) pair of fists
– One (1) pair of relaxed hands
– One (1) pair of hands for holding weapons
– One (1) right hand for holding Batarangs
– Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
– One (1) Batsuit with grey-colored armor plates, dark grey-colored straps and gold-colored hooks
– Two (2) pairs of interchangeable goggles with dark colored lens
– One (1) black-colored cape
– One (1) utility belt
– One (1) pair of black boots with grey-colored armor plates
– One (1) Parademon gun
– Three (3) Batarangs
– Three (3) Bat grenades
– Two (2) grapple guns
– One (1) grappling hook (in opened mode, attachable to the grapple gun)
– Two (2) grappling hook (in closed mode, attachable to the grapple gun)
– One (1) grappling hook (in straight motion, attachable to the grapple gun)
– One (1) grappling hook (in curved motion, attachable to the grapple gun)
– Specially designed Parademon diorama base
What is the difference between Hot Toys First Batch Pre Order & Second Batch Pre Order?
- Hot Toys is a Hong Kong-based company, they release their latest product in Hong Kong 2-3 months earlier than in other countries, the customer who pre-orders the first batch from our store, we are guaranteed to ship it within one business day after the official release
- For customers who choose the second batch pre-order, the dispatch time will be 2-3 months later than the first batch release.
- To illustrate, say if a product is to be released on 06/07/2019. The first batch pre-order will be shipped one business day after the release, whereas the second batch pre-order will be shipped one month or later.
Is the first batch pre-order cost more than the in-stock collectible?
No, every collectible price will fluctuate for different factors. But we ensure you have a fixed cost upon your purchase. Meaning there would not be any additional charges regardless of the fluctuation of market price