The ECTO-1A is the second legendary modified 1959 Cadillac used by the Ghostbusters in the 1989 movie “Ghostbusters II”. This car was an updated version of the ECTO-1 and was equipped with more accessories and technician equipment. One of the upgraded features is the two electronic billboards on either side of the roof that are used for broadcasting Ghostbusters advertisements!
This 1:18 scale diecast version features rolling wheels and you can even open the hood, side doors and rear door!
- Approximately 13 inches (33.02cm) long
- Rolling wheels
- Diecast and plastic parts
- Exquisitely detailed interior and exterior
- Doors, hood and back door can open
- Based on the vehicle in Ghostbusters II
- Officially licensed
- 1:18 scale Ecto-1A